How can physiotherapy help?
We all experience difficulties with movement at times, and it can be helpful to have a specialist in human movement to help us overcome these difficulties.
Physiotherapists use a variety of techniques to help you to feel better, move better, and perform better at any physical task that is important to you.
Our experienced physiotherapists can work with you so you can:
- Move more freely without pain
- Be more confident in your own body’s abilities
- Reduce falls and trips
- Manage daily tasks easier and more safely, like getting dressed and doing housework
- Participate in social activities more easily, like sports or dancing
Where are we based?
Our experienced and qualified physiotherapists are based all over Adelaide and will visit you in your home throughout the Adelaide region.
Who can access our services?
Our services are available to everyone, including private clients, Home Care Package recipients and NDIS participants.
Private clients may use their private health towards their service costs.
Home Care Package recipients wishing to use our services can talk to their coordinators about available funds in their package.
NDIS participants can use their funding for physiotherapy under the following categories:
- Core – Early Childhood Intervention Supports
- Core – Therapy Supports
- Capacity Building – Early Childhood Intervention Supports
- Capacity Building – Therapy Supports
Book in with a physiotherapist
If you would like more information or wish to book a physiotherapy session, please call our office on 08 8251 5186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What concerns and conditions can we address?
Our physiotherapists can help with a range of conditions, such as:
- Joint or muscle pain
- Balance and fall prevention
- Weakness in muscles
- Loss of flexibility and mobility
- Changes in walking and other movement patterns
- Post-operative rehabilitation
“I enjoy the flexibility of the service from Accept, if I want to change things around I can.
It provides me with the freedom to live the life I want”